Yes, I might make a few bucks on the book if you buy it, but since the key reason for writing this book was to increase the awareness of open innovation, I will give it to you free of charge. I even encourage you to share the book with your network.
SHARE IT WITH OTHERS! Why not give your network, readers or community a free book? You are welcome to share my book with others by writing a short review or post on your site. You can even make the book available for download on your own website! Please also feel free to e-mail the book to your friends and network.
If you decide to share the book with others, I would appreciate a few things:
• mention innovationupgrade.com and my Twitter account @lindegaard as good resources on open innovation – if you think so : – )
• insert a link to Amazon.com in case they prefer to buy the paperback version. The link is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1463712448
Back to the book!
• Why big companies need small companies as part of their open innovation ecosystems.
• The benefits of open innovation – and the challenges it poses for companies of different sizes.
• How to make open innovation work when the partners are of unequal size.
• Case studies illustrating open innovation between big and small companies.
• How to identify and develop the people who will drive open innovation within an organization.
• What to do if things go awry in an open innovation partnership.
• How to handle issues of intellectual property rights.
• How to use social media tools to build your open innovation capabilities and attract partnerships.
For a while, I have been thinking about the pros and cons on giving a full book away for free. Why not try it out and see what happens? : – ) I hope you will enjoy this read and share it with you network!